This delicious Curried Tofu Wrap recipe is bursting with flavors, it is loaded with seasoned curried tofu with crunchy walnuts, celery, and sweet raisins. Perfect for lunch or on-the-go!
Recently, I decided to recreate my favorite mouthwatering Coconut Curry wrap that I frequently order when I visit Ethos Vegan Kitchen restaurant in Orlando. I’m stuck on ordering this dish whenever I visit, it is so yummy and satisfying I hardly ever ordered anything else. My second favorite wrap is my Black Bean Burritos recipe.
In this recipe, I have my own .interpretation of the flavors. Even though they grill their tofu, I pan fried mine instead with curry powder, garlic, and onion powder. I then added prepared celery, red onion, fresh garlic, spring onion, coconut flakes, mayonnaise, raisins, and walnuts. I then wrapped the curried tofu mixture in tortilla wraps. I just can’t describe how delicious this wrap was!
For: 404 Wraps
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 1 lb extra-firm tofu, drained, rinse and cut into small cubes
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 4 Tortillas, (I used Gluten-Free Brown Rice Tortillas)
- Place cubed tofu in a bowl, toss with curry powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high. Add seasoned tofu cubes and pan fry until tofu cubes are golden and crisp.
- Transfer tofu cubes to a large bowl, add mayonnaise, and the remaining ingredients, except tortillas.Stir to combine.
- Warm tortilla wraps and place on a flat surface put tofu mixture to the center of the tortilla. Fold the top half of tortilla over to meet the bottom half. Fold both sides in, tightly roll tortillas to form a tight wrap.
- Serve immediately!