These delicious Gluten-Free Vegan Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies are so crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, perfect for the holidays!
My family just returned to Jamaica from their summer vacation. I thoroughly enjoyed making different dishes and being a host, making sure they enjoyed their vacation.
Daevyd had a blast playing with his cousins and his sister Devannah who visited during their stay. It’s amazing how fast the time went and all the wonderful memories we created.
I can’t remember laughing and smiling so much in a long time. Our days were long and nights were very short. We definitely need to get back on schedule.
Alexia my niece got to celebrate 11th her birthday during her stay, so we did a surprise celebration for her.
It was so funny when she told us how she suspected while we were preparing because Daevyd kept telling her, “I hope you forget that it’s your birthday today!”
I made these scrumptious Gluten-Free Vegan Oatmeal Cranberry cookies for everyone. They are a spin off of my favorite granola. They are light, buttery and crispy.
They literally melt in your mouth! They are so delicious, you will just have to try them.
*I made my own oat flour and ground almonds in my high-speed blender.
For: 16 15 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease baking sheet then line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, oat flour, gluten-free flour, ground almonds, sugar, cranberries, ground flaxseeds, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in orange juice and coconut oil into mixture until fully combined.
- Drop heaped tablespoons of dough onto prepared baking sheet, about an inch apart. Slighten flatten.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool on cooling rack.
- Delicious served with almond milk!