There are some amazing vegan recipes, books, features and more out there on the internet, but it can be challenging to track down great content sometimes! That is where FindingVegan.com comes in. FV features recipes and more from the best vegan-friendly bloggers on the web! And this year, we FV asked some of its contributors to share their best content in a MEGA-amazing vegan round-up! Check out all that is going on in the vegan community!..
1. Michelle of Healthier Steps is sharing:
* Vegan Broccoli and Rice Casserole
* Sweet Potato Souffle
* Jamaican Pumpkin Soup
*photo credit: Michelle Blackwood
2. Kathy Patalsky, of HealthyHappyLife and founder on Finding Vegan is sharing:
* 12 Days of Vegan Christmas Giveaway + YouTube Series – $2700 grand prize!
* Kathy’s cookbook to kickstart a healthy New Year: 365 Vegan Smoothies
* Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
*photo credit: Kathy Patalsky
3. Rachael Renee of RawHighLife is sharing:
* Amazing raw vegan cinnamon rolls PERFECT for holiday brunch!
* Easy fruit and veggie recipes in her ebook
* The RAW High Life Facebook page
*photo credit: RawHighLife
4. June Burns of Philosophy and Cake is sharing:
* Chocolate Macarons recipe, gluten free + vegan
* Momofuku-Inspired Carrot Layer Cake
* Salty-sweet pecan pie bars with bourbon!
*photo credit: Kelly, the pretty bee
6. Aimee of TheVegLife is sharing:
* Her eBook of vegan Christmas Cookies. 25 exclusive cookie recipes for 2014, and more, 50 recipes in total!
* Cranberry Orange Muffins
*photo credit: Natalie, feasting on fruit
8. Carolyn Murphy of PeaceMeal is sharing:
* Mulled Wine
* Salted Toffee Peanut Butter & Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Cups
* Garlic and Sun Dried Tomato Cheese Ball
*photo credit: Trinity’s Kitchen
18. Clemence of The Vegan Cookie Fairy is sharing:
*Her ebook of Vegan Christmas recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Christmas Recipes
* Her ebook of Vegan Chocolate recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Little Book of Chocolate
* Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares with Chocolate Drizzle
21. Sophia from VeggiesDontBite is sharing:
* Layered Pumpkin Caramel Pie in a Mason Jar: one of my most favorite desserts for this season!
* Frothy Pistachio Milk Hot Chocolate: Cozy up this winter with this indulgent treat.
* The new Veggies Don’t Bite Overnight Oats Jar: Breakfast just went from easy to easier. A healthy, quick and delicious way to start your day!
*photo credit: Sophia, veggies don’t bite
22. Christina of TheBeautifulBalance is sharing:
* Soft and Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
* Maple Apple Scones
* Pear & Raspberry Frangipane Tart
*photo credit: Jessica, TwoGreenPeas
26. Majda of BreadOlives is sharing:
* Walnut Date Truffles
*photo credit: Vicky, MayIhaveThatRecipe
28. Dora of Dora’s Table is sharing:
* This is a recipe for Garabatos or scribble cookies. These cookies are very popular in Mexico city, and you will fall in love with them too. Who can resist two coconut shortbread cookies, sandwiched in a smooth chocolate filing, and drizzled with warm chocolate? The best part, they’re 100% vegan.
Bonus a few recipes I personally adore from FindingVegan contributors!..
30. Cara of Fork and Beans makes Healthy Reindeer Cookies
31. VeggieAndTheBeast Ginger Cutout Cookies
32. VeguKate’s Superfood Hot Cocoa
*photo credit: NamelyMarly
…and SO many more on FindingVegan.com. Sign up for the Finding Vegan Monthly Newsletter here.