A Beyond Meat burger recipe that will change your life forever! Nobody will believe it’s plant-based because it tastes similar to the real thing! You might have seen Beyond Burgers in the frozen section of your supermarket and wonder what’s all the rave about. Let’s see. How to Cook Beyond Meat Burgers?
Plant-based meats are getting increasingly popular, as you may have observed. These are vegan or vegetarian products made using plant ingredients, which could be used to replace traditional meat-based burgers because the taste and texture are spot-on;
If you are looking to have plant-based food, I can clear that there are many meatless options that can be used in the same ways that meat can be. Meatless meatballs, Vegan hot dogs, Vegan bacon, vegan crumbles, and even vegan deli slices are all options available.
Many vegans have yearned for a plant-based alternative to beef burgers for a long time. And Beyond burgers have lived up to that expectation. If you are not a fan of store-bought burgers then my Oatmeal Burgers and Vegan Chickpea Burgers are for you.
After having to wade through a sea of plant-based patties like soy, lentil, black bean, vegetables, and so many more, the Beyond Burger is a real game-changer for those who are skeptical of vegan foods. . The pea-based patties are GMO, gluten, and soy-free and contain 20 grams of protein.
However, in the end, the taste test is what matters most, and the Beyond Burger is the best plant-based burger available. It’s tasty and satisfying, and the texture is just right. You can fill the burger with a handful of my favorite ingredients that work well with the patties.
They’re beautiful to look at, but they’re even better to eat!
What Is Beyond Meat?
Beyond Meat is a well-known brand of plant-based meat. While this company is most known for its pioneering vegan burger, the Beyond Burger, it now produces plant-based ground meat, meatballs, sausages, and poultry.
What Is Beyond Meat Made Out Of?
According to Beyond Meat’s website, their ingredients are manufactured from Non-GMO plants, all the protein, fats, carbohydrates, minerals, flavors, and colors are derived from plant sources including beans, brown rice, potatoes, beet juice color, pomegranate concentrate, apple extract, sunflower lecithin, and peas.
Why Is Beyond Burger So Popular?
There are multiple reasons why beyond burger is so popular among vegans and meat eats, such as:
- It’s a vegan dish! No animals were harmed in the making of this vegan burger.
- It has more protein, is more nutritious, and is a healthier alternative to a meat burger!
- It has a nice texture and flavor. I would say this burger is a perfect match for a beef burger.
- The Awesome Burger was made in the kitchen, not a lab, and contains only plant-based ingredients.
- It is NON-GMO Certified.
Whether you’re a novice cook or an expert chef, this is an easy method to flesh out your dinner plate with these delicious burgers. Now, instead of just relegating tofu, tempeh, to substitute for animal-based protein, you can also use these items to enhance the flavor and texture of your meals.
Is Beyond Meat® Burger Healthy?
Beyond Meat, burgers are manufactured from simple plant ingredients that offer a good source of protein 20 grams, without cholesterol, GMO’s, or hormones.
How To Store Beyond Burgers?
Beyond burgers are usually purchased frozen, to use thaw for 12 hours in the refrigerator before cooking and eat within 10 days from the time the burgers were thawed in the refrigerator.
Once it is opened, keep burgers refrigerated and use them within 3 days of opening. However, you should not refreeze. Make sure your burgers are cooked properly before you serve them.
How To Cook Beyond Meat Burgers?
Beyond Meat, burgers are so simple and quick to prepare. You can prepare your burgers, on the stovetop, the grill, the oven, and even in the Air Fryer. However, the company doesn’t recommend that you deep fry them, microwave them, or boil them.
Note that you’ll just require the following few ingredients and some simple steps to follow.
- 2 Beyond Meat patties
- slices vegan cheese
- 2 buns
- Vegan Mayonnaise
- 2 pickled cucumbers, sliced
For Sauteed Onions
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon Bragg’s Liquid aminos or soy sauce or to taste
Beyond Burger Cooking Instructions
How To Make Beyond Burger On The Grill?
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat. Add burger patties to the grill and cook for 4 minutes. Flip burgers and cook for another 4 minutes. Place sliced vegan cheese on top of patties and remove as it begins to melt.
- Toast the burger buns on the grill.
- The edge and interior of the patty may still be red or pink when fully cooked. However, personally, I prefer mine well done. Cook time may vary depending on equipment. Make sure to cook to an internal temperature of 165°F
How To Cook Beyond Burger On Stove?
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add burger patties and cook for 4 minutes, flip burger patties and cook for another 4 minutes or until you have your desired doneness. If you like vegan cheese, top sliced vegan cheese over the top of patties to melt, transfer the burger patty as it begins to melt/
Place patties on burger buns and add your favorite toppings.
How To Cook Beyond Burger In Oven?
- Thaw burgers.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray or brush with oil.
- Add the burger patties and cook for about 15 minutes. Flip the burgers and cook for another 15 minutes or until burgers have reached their desired doneness.
How To Cook Beyond Burger In The Air Fryer?
- Line Air Fryer tray with parchment paper. Set the Air Fryer at 400 degrees F.
- Add thawed Beyond burger patties, and cook for 5 minutes, flip the patties and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove patties place on burger buns and add your favorite toppings.
Warning: Parchment paper must never be placed in the Air Fryer without food. The paper will move around and possibly ignite because the Air Fryer has a fan blowing.
How Long To Cook Frozen Beyond Burger In Air Fryer
- Line Air Fryer tray with parchment paper. Set the Air Fryer at 380 degrees F.
- Place the frozen Beyond burger patties on the tray or basket. If using an Air Fryer oven, place the tray on the top rack and cook for 8 minutes, flip burger patties and cook for another 8 minutes. See Air Fryer Frozen Burgers.
How to Saute Onions?
- In a saucepan over medium flame, melt the butter, stir in the onions, and cook for about 5 minutes until the onions are softened. Pour in the soy sauce and cook the onions in it for about 4 minutes, or until all of the liquid has evaporated.
How to Assemble Burger?
- Spread vegan mayonnaise on the buns, top with an air-fried Beyond Patties with a slice of vegan cheese. topped with sauteed onions, pickles, a layer of lettuce leaves. Topped with ketchup or your favorite sauce.
Suggestions and Alternatives
Take some moments, and look at the following suggestions and recipe variations:
- You don’t like onions. Replace them with sauteed mushrooms.
- Allow the burgers patties to sit for a while on a dish lined with a paper towel if they seem greasy.
- Gluten-free or low-carb? Replace the bun with a lettuce wrap, and serve the burger with toppings over salad leaves. Use gluten-free tamari instead of soy sauce when preparing the mushrooms.
- The burger patties can be broken up into smaller pieces in a big bowl to add extra flavor. Add a tablespoon of homemade steak spice mix, and then shape the patties using clean hands. We love thick burgers, but they can be made thinner if desired; either way, they are delectable!
- Mix it up with desired toppings! You may top beyond burgers with any of your favorite ingredients, like pickled red onions, barbecue sauce, avocado, spinach, or non-dairy cheese.
Additionally, feel free to make any substitutions you might like, whether a spice here or an ingredient there. Mix and match as you see fit! Experimentation makes every meal special.
What To Serve With Burger?
- Oven-Baked Potato Wedges
- Yellow Yam Fries
- Air Fried Frozen Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Frozen French Fries In The Air Fryer
Give this a shot. It’s incredibly delicious and super easy. I hope it makes your life easier too!
And as always, I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave any feedback or share your own experience with us in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this post about How to Cook Beyond Meat Burgers? and would love to see more, join me on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook & Twitter!
Get discounted copies of my cookbook here.
Fortunately, because of the Ads on our website, readers and subscribers of Healthier Steps are sponsoring many underprivileged families.
This looks so beautiful and healthy