FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS, SCROLL TO SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END. BUT BEFORE YOU SCROLL CHECK IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BLURB.
Are you looking for low-carb options for your meal plan, well look no further! Baked Zucchini Fries, Eggplant Bites, Jicama fries, Turnip fries, are among my favorite low-carb recipes that you should try.
These broccoli fritters are helpful for those who are trying to eat healthily, they are also perfect for someone on a candida diet. They taste great and hold together well and didn’t fall apart, using chickpea flour and ground flaxseeds.
Low-carb broccoli fritters are actually crispy on the outside and soft inside with a lovely earthy flavor spiced with cumin, cilantro and a touch of cayenne pepper.
Broccoli Fritters Ingredients
- Chickpea Flour
- Ground Flaxseeds
How To Make Broccoli Fritters
To make broccoli fritters recipe, you can either shallow fry or make baked broccoli fritters. Place chopped broccoli, onion, garlic and cilantro in a food processor and process until mixture is crumbly and resembles breadcrumbs.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add chickpea flour, ground flaxseeds, cumin, cayenne, salt and mix well to combine. Form into patties and shallow fry or bake in the oven.
Other Delicious Fritters To Try
- Black-Eyed Pea Fritters
- Puerto Rican Pumpkin Fritters
- Jamaican Banana Fritters
- Yellow Split Pea Fritters With Curry Sauce
- Corn Fritters
Join our new facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- Energy: 77 kcal / 322 kJ
- Fat: 4 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Carbs: 9 g
- Preparation: 10 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- Place broccoli florets, onion, cilantro and garlic in batches in a food processor and process until crumbly (looks like rice grains).
- Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in chickpea flour, flaxseed meal, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt. Mix well and squeeze together like you are forming a dough.
- Heat oil on medium in a large skillet. Form into patties about 1/4 cup, place fritters in the skillet, reduce heat to low and cook fritters on each side for about 4 minutes until golden brown.
- These are lightly fried and not deep fried. What I do is cover the skillet after I turn them to make sure the fritters are well cooked in the middle.
- Alternatively, you can bake on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprayed with cooking spray in a preheated oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes, turning halfway. Serve with my vegan ranch dressing.