Serve this crowd-pleasing garlic Tofu Salad With Lime Dressing for your next special occasion. Deliciously seasoned tofu serve with lots of vegetables for a healthy gluten-free, vegan treat!
I love to serve this salad when I’m having a large crowd for dinner. This weekend I had my friends from New Jersey with their children visit, who I hadn’t seen between 6 – 12 years ago. It was lovely spending time with them and reminiscing about old times. Their children were all grown, having last seen them when there were only little. I served this huge garlic tofu salad with lime dressing which was a huge hit. Nothing remained. After lunch we all took a long walk on the property, going through the woods. You may add your favorite vegetables for a personal twist, chopped Jicama and or cucumber is also delicious.
For more delicious salad recipes:
For: 4 servings
- Garlic Tofu
- 1 cup extra-firm tofu, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Tamari soy sauce, (coconut aminos or Bragg's liquid aminos)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Lime Dressing
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup garlic tofu, (see instructions below)
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels, (non-GMO)
- Heat skillet on medium-high. Add soy sauce, tofu and garlic. Cook stirring until tofu is brown on both sides. Remove from skillet and set aside on a plate
- Add all ingredients in a jar. Shake or whisk until fully combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place a bed of lettuce on a large platter. Then place in rows avocado, onions, olives, corn, bell peppers, tomatoes and tofu. Drizzle with lime dressing before serving.