These moist and fluffy Gluten-Free Vegan Blueberry Muffins taste amazing. They are perfect for breakfast or even as a dessert.
I love to make muffins because they are easy to prepare and they don't require to be decorated with frosting. For more of my muffin recipes, check out my made from scratch Blueberry Lemon Muffins recipe and my Apple Crumble Muffin recipe.
Everyone in my family loves blueberry muffins and blueberry pie, I need to share my blueberry pie recipe soon! Since moving here in Florida, I have planted about 3 blueberry plants and have lost them all.
The soil here is sandy and not the best for growing blueberries My citrus plants are doing very well. I have since given up on the thought of growing my own and have resolved to purchase blueberries from the local farmers market.
How To Make Vegan Blueberry Muffins
These vegan blueberry muffins are so easy to prepare and they taste absolutely amazing, they melt in your mouth and are very addictive. Make sure you allow them to cool completely to firm up before eating.
I made my own oat flour by blending gluten-free rolled oats in a high-speed blender but you can purchase oat flour and almond flour from your local health food store or online here.
For this vegan blueberry muffin recipe, I didn't use any almond milk because the oil and maple syrup was just the right amount of liquid in the recipe. If you want to use less oil, then you can substitute a portion of the oil with non-dairy or applesauce. However, with this recipe as written, the result is really moist and delicious.
I am so excited to start a new facebook group, sharing lots of delicious vegan recipes, health tips etc. from our members, please join us at Vegan Recipes With Love! If you tried this recipe, please comment below and let us know how you like it. Also, please follow us on Instagram!
- 2 kcal / 8 kJ
- 1 g
- 4 g
- 2 g
- 10 min
- 30 min
- Ready in:
- 40 min
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Place muffin liners into muffin pan and lightly spray them with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine maple syrup, coconut oil, flax seeds, lemon zest in a medium bowl, mix well and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix oat flour, almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine liquid mixture with dry ingredients and mix well to form a smooth batter. Fold blueberries gently into batter.
- Spoon batter evenly into 9 muffin pans. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Allow muffins to cool completely.