Zucchini and Green Peas Coconut Curry Ingredients
- Coconut oil
- Curry Powder
- Paprika, Cumin, Thyme
- Green Peas
- Coconut Milk
- Vegetable Broth
- Cayenne Pepper
To Make Zucchini and Green Peas Coconut Curry
2. Add the dry spices, curry powder, paprika, cumin, and thyme.
Tips For Making Zucchini And Green Peas Coconut Curry
Also please leave a star rating ;-)
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
Join our Facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips, etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- 272 kcal / 1137 kJ
- 22 g
- 6 g
- 16 g
- 10 min
- 20 min
- Ready in:
- 30 min
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 4 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 -14 ounce can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper, or 1 whole Scotch Bonnet pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and ginger and cook stirring until onion is soft about 3 minutes.
- Add curry powder, paprika, cumin, and thyme and cook stirring for about 1 minute. Stir in zucchini to coat.
- Add coconut milk, broth, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil. Cover saucepan and reduce to simmer for 15 minutes or until the sauce is thick. Add peas and cilantro cook for 1 more minute. Serve over brown rice.
- Note: If your sauce is thick, cook for longer.