I am so excited to start a new facebook group, sharing lots of delicious vegan recipes, health tips etc. from our members, please join us at Vegan Recipes With Love! If you tried this recipe, please comment below and let us know how you like it. Also, please follow us on Instagram!
- 272 kcal / 1137 kJ
- 22 g
- 6 g
- 16 g
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 4 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 -14 ounce can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper, or 1 whole Scotch Bonnet pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 10 min
- 20 min
- Ready in:
- 30 min
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and ginger and cook stirring until onion is soft about 3 minutes.
Add curry powder, paprika, cumin, and thyme and cook stirring for about 1 minute. Stir in zucchini to coat.
Add coconut milk, broth, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Cover saucepan and reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Add peas and cilantro cook for 1 more minute. Serve over brown rice.