This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PlantBasedGoodness #CollectiveBias
These Corn Muffins (Vegan, Gluten-Free) are so moist and delicious! They are the perfect back to school treat to include in your menu!
With my all-time busy schedule as a full-time blogger, wife, and mother. I decided to reevaluate how I prepare lunch for Daevyd this new school year. I decided to include a lot of prepared recipes that I can make ahead, so I can keep up with the demands of my hectic lifestyle.
I know that a lot of mothers can relate to me, that's why I decided to partner with Walmart and Silk to share my son's favorite Corn Muffins recipe. I used shelf stable Silk® Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Bottles, 4-pack
I also purchased the delicious Silk® Almondmilk and Cashewmilk with Caramel Bottles to add to my son's lunch when he goes on field trips
I love the Silk® Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Bottles, 4-pack because they have:
- Zero grams of sugar
- A good source of calcium
- No cholesterol
- No saturated fat
- No dairy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg, and MSG
- No artificial colors
I also love the fact that these 4 packs are shelf stable, so you don’t need to store them in the fridge until they are opened. Each bottle has a single serving, so you can just grab however many bottles you need. I found mine in the shelf stable milk section of Walmart.
For the muffins, I used cornmeal and cooked quinoa, and the results were amazingly moist, no dry corn muffins here!
You know you can find great Silk® taste in your grocer’s refrigerator. But did you realize that you can also find it on the shelf unrefrigerated? These shelf-stable products are a delicious way to stock up!
Delicious Silk shelf-stable products have the same taste you love in our refrigerated products. Remember to chill first, even though shelf stable Silk is safe to drink, it tastes more delicious when refrigerated.
I'm excited to share with you a $1 off coupon on your next purchase of Silk single serve bottle any variety.
- 160 kcal / 669 kJ
- 5 g
- 3 g
- 27 g
- 10 min
- 20 min
- Ready in:
- 30 min
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Prepare muffin pan with liners lightly oiled, set aside
- In a large bowl, mix cornmeal, baking powder, salt. In a smaller bowl combine, almond milk, maple syrup, apple sauce, coconut oil and flax seed.
- Stir liquid mixture into cornmeal mixture to fully combine. Add quinoa and corn and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon batter into a prepared muffin pan, bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.