This Gluten-Free, Vegan Gravy is so flavorful and creamy made with aromatic herbs and spices, perfect for your Thanksgiving table!
This Gluten-Free, Vegan Gravy recipe is the absolutely best tasting gravy that I have ever tasted! It is very easy to make and your family and friends will be amazed how delicious it tastes when you serve it for Thanksgiving.
All you do is blend and thicken on the store, so easy but yet so yummy! This gravy is perfect to serve with you vegan loaf, mashed potatoes, and biscuit. Check out my favorite HOLIDAY RECIPES HERE!
I have been making this gravy for many years and it has never failed me, it is always popular even among meat-eaters.
- 2 cups water or vegetable broth
- 2-3 tablespoons Bragg's liquid aminos, depending on whether you use water or veggie broth
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked for an hour
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon cornsdtarch
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 10 min
- 5 min
- Ready in:
- 15 min
Combine cashews, water/vegetable broth, Bragg's liquid aminos, yeast flakes, onion powder, garlic, cornstarch in a high-speed blender and process until smooth.
Pour sauce into a saucepan and add thyme, Italian seasonings, paprika, cayenne pepper. Heat on medium-high, stirring constantly with a wire whisk until gravy thickens and is bubbly.
Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for 3 days