Friends if you are following my Facebook page Healthier Steps, lately I started sharing live cooking videos. Today after I shared my video, I realized that my right arm was showing all the scars I had and it was quite jarring. The day before I shared a video explaining that 8 years ago, I had my bowels nicked in two places during my c-section when I was having my son Daevyd.
I had multiple surgeries and a long stay in ICU. Those scars are what I received from IV infiltrating while I was in a coma and after the numerous procedures during my stay in the hospital. I would normally hide them but my hubby helped my filmed the video and showed them. I want to let you know how they came about if you might be curious.
- Energy: 108 kcal / 451 kJ
- Fat: 7 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Carbs: 10 g
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 46 min
- Ready in: 51 min
- For: 4 servings
- Place green beans in boiling water to cover, reduce heat to simmer for about 5 minutes until tender and drain well. Set aside.
- In a large pot or skillet, heat oil on medium high heat and saute onions until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds
- Add green beans, Italian seasoning, salt and stir well to fully incorporate seasoning. Serve immediately!