These delicious Cauliflower Nuggets are such a wonderful treat. Cauliflower florets are breaded and oven baked to perfection. The flavor is amazing and they are perfect as an appetizer or smothered with your favorite sauce as a main!
Feeling for some delicious cauliflower nuggets, these are full of flavor and are also coated with gluten-free breading. My family enjoyed this recipe very much. It is easy to make! I left the yeast flakes as optional for those who are on a yeast free diet but yeast flakes really enhance the flavor!
These cauliflower nuggets are packed with flavor! They are perfect as an appetizer or as a side dish! The best time to serve them is right away while they are still hot! I prepare them after I have prepared the other dishes on my menu and let them bake while I’m preparing salad, setting the table and doing final preparations before my guests arrive.
Update: I feel so honored because my cauliflower nuggets were included in the menu of the Vegetarian Society of DC (VSDC) Thanksgiving Dinner last year. This event is hosted annually, where vegetarians and non-vegetarians come together to give thanks and enjoy vegetarian dishes.
The event also features an influential keynote speaker and entertainers. I hope to go to this special event someday.
I am so excited to start a new facebook group, sharing lots of delicious vegan recipes, health tips etc. from our members, please join us at Vegan Recipes With Love! If you tried this recipe, please comment below and let us know how you like it. Also, please follow us on Instagram!
For: 4 servings
- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons brown rice flour, or your favorite gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pinch turmeric powder
- sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets in a bowl, toss with mayonnaise and set aside
- In a small bowl combine breading ingredients brown rice flour, yeast flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, Italian seasoning, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Dip cauliflower florets in breading and place on baking sheet, repeat until all florets are coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes turning halfway. Delicious served with ketchup or barbecue sauce.