Delicious Easy Vegan Rotini Pasta Recipe is so mouthwatering and comforting! It is so easy to prepare, perfect for weeknight dinner with a salad.
This is another quick and easy recipe creation, I make this dish whenever I'm busy, it is also great to bring to a potluck or any large gathering! It is especially popular with children but the entire family loves it served with a huge salad! Perfect dish for fall and winter!
Check out my VEGAN ONE POT TACO SPAGHETTI
To prepare this Easy Vegan Rotini Pasta Recipe, I cooked brown rice rotini according to the package directions, drained it, tossed with olive oil and set it aside. In the meantime, I cook onions, garlic with Italian seasonings. Then I added beefless grounds, I used GARDEIN brand which is vegan and gluten-free.
You can substitute with cooked lentils or tofu crumbles or your favorite protein here, I then stirred in pasta sauce followed by cooked pasta and vegan cheese. For the cheese, I used DAIYA SHREDS, but you can also substitute with my CHEESE SAUCE recipe in my Vegan MacNCheese recipe.This is so easy to prepare and it will be a huge hit with your family!
- 249 kcal / 1041 kJ
- 29 g
- 8 g
- 35 g
- 8 ounces rotini pasta , ( I used brown rice pasta)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion , chopped
- 3 cloves garlic , chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup beefless grounds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 28-ounce jar of pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon Bragg's liquid aminos
- 1 1/2 cups shredded vegan cheese , (I used Daiya)
- Pinch of cayenne pepper , (optional)
- 15 min
- 20 min
- Ready in:
- 35 min
- Bring a large pot of water to boil on medium-high, add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain using a colander, toss with olive oil and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high. Add onions and cook until soft, about 2 minutes, stir in garlic and Italian seasoning cook for 30 seconds. Stir in beefless grounds and cook stirring to coat, add pasta sauce and Bragg's liquid aminos.
- Add pasta and stir to thoroughly coat with sauce. Stir in cheese and season with salt and cayenne pepper if needed.