On these hot days, when the body asks us for cool things, a good lemonade is the best option. We love that bitter lemon flavor subtly tempered by the sweet touch of sweetener. Also, making lemonade is the easiest thing in the world. However, since we like to experiment with flavors, we have decided to prepare raspberry lemonade. See also Vegan Lemon Raspberry Bundt Cake.
The traditional lemonade is one of the most delicious and refreshing summer drinks, but I recently tried this option with raspberries and loved it. A slightly sweeter touch is added to the typical acidity of the traditional one you love. In addition, the intense red color that is achieved is hypnotizing without using artificial colors! You are going to love this raspberry lemonade!
I make fresh lemonade a lot during the summer months; it is very easy and tastes much better than the powdered variety, in my opinion.
When I was a kid, I grew up making limeades, they were amazing because they had that perfect balance of sweet and sour. I tried to replicate that balance in this recipe, and I hope you get that smooth and sweet flavor with a bit of puckering without using sugar.
If you think that traditional lemonade is refreshing and delicious, this pink lemonade will make you fall in love. In addition, instead of using sugar among its ingredients, we have used agave to achieve a perfect flavor and consistency. You have to follow the steps of this simple recipe to get an original and delicious lemonade.
Raspberry Lemonade Ingredients
Agave or sweeten to taste
Step by Step:
- We squeeze the lemons and reserve the juice.
- In a blender jar, combine the raspberries and water. Process until mixture is smooth.
- Strain the raspberry mixture into a pitcher to remove the seeds.
- Add lemon juice and agave to sweeten or your favorite sweetener and stir to combine.
- Serve with ice or refrigerate the lemonade at least 2 hours before serving.
We assure you that serving this lemonade at your events will be a sure hit. Its flavor and its original color will make everyone want to try it and, of course, ask for seconds.
It doesn’t get much easier than this when it comes to making this recipe. It’s easy to prepare one or create a whole pitcher. It is ideal for hosting summer barbecues with your friends and family or simply spending some time alone in the hammock reading.
It’s so easy to make this cool and refreshing Raspberry Lemonade, and it’s so delicious. Summer parties or when you’re cooling off poolside are perfect occasions for this beverage.
- If you want a stronger-tasting lemonade, you can add more lemon juice. If, on the other hand, you prefer a softer lemonade, you have to add more water.
- When you serve this lemonade, you can add a couple of raspberries to the glass to enhance its flavor.
- If you don’t have lemons, substitute them with lime.
Thanks to the beautiful weather, I’ve had a lot of fun being outdoors. That means we’ll spend as much time as possible in the backyard. On weekends, I love sitting outside with my family and enjoying a refreshing Raspberry Lemonade.
Other Drink Recipes
Is Raspberry Lemonade Best Stored In The Refrigerator?
For raspberry lemonade, I like to make a pitcher without ice and place it in the refrigerator. You don’t want to add the ice until the mix is ready to serve. Otherwise, it will melt and water down the recipe.
Is This Recipe Easily Doubled For A Party?
That’s an excellent idea. That’s what we do a lot when we’re hosting a large crowd. This recipe is so popular that so many people want something refreshing without really wanting a carbonated drink. If you’re going to serve this lemonade, serve it with ice as soon as you give it to them.
If you enjoyed this post and would love to see more, join me on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
Get discounted copies of my cookbook here.
Also please leave a star rating ;-)
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
Join our Facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips, etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends to Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- Categories: Gluten-Free, Vegan
- Course: Beverage
- Cuisine: American
- Energy: 95 kcal / 397 kJ
- Fat: 0.4 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Carbs: 25.1 g
- Preparation: 10 min
- Ready in: 10 min
- For: 4 Servings
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 3 cups water
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup agave nectar, or your favorite sweetener
- Squeeze the lemons and reserve the juice.
- Add raspberries and water to a high-speed blender and process until smooth.
- Strain raspberry mixture using a fine-mesh sieve or a nut-milk bag into a pitcher.
- Add lemon juice and sweeten to taste. Serve with ice.
thank you for this Raspberry lemonade, I used regular sugar and it was delicious!