These Stamped Almond Cookies, are great to give to your family, friends, co-workers, or neighbors as homemade gifts for Christmas as they are so easy to make and delicious.
Cookie Stamp Recipe
They are the perfect crunch, and they are beautifully stamped with these Stamp Cookie Cutters
The Cookie Stamps were easy to use and much fun, my son Daevyd helped me. The set I purchased included, 6 silicone stamps, a wooden stamping handle, and a cookie-cutter. Stamps are made from 100% BPA free, food-grade silicone.
The designs are Christmas Bell, Christmas Stocking, Snowman, Gingerbread man, Eat Me, and Home Made.
How Do Cookie Stamp Works?
- Wash and dry your cookie stamps properly before you use them, damp cutters can cause your cookie dough to be sticky.
- Use a brush to wash your cookie stamps and air dry thoroughly.
- Leave out the raising agents, baking powder or baking soda to prevent the cookie dough from expanding too much while baking.
- Roll dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Using the round cookie cutter, cut cookies out.
- Dip your cookie stamps into extra gluten-free flour, brush off excess.
- Press cookie stamps into the dough with even force.
- Pull the stamp upward when done.
- If dough gets stuck in the creases of the cookie stamp, use a toothpick to remove it.
- You want to cut your cookies with a round cookie cutter after you stamped them, I skipped this.
How To Make Stamped Cookies?
I also used Earth Balance butter spread to get the perfect buttery taste
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl gluten-free flour, almond flour, cane sugar, and salt .
- added the butter, almond, and vanilla flavors, and mixed together to form a dough.
- Roll the dough out, cut and stamped the dough out, and transferred it to a baking sheet.
- Chill the cookies in the refrigerator.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven until edges are set but not browning
- Allow the cookies to cool for about 2 minutes.
- Getting transfer cookies to a cooling rack. Cookies will be soft at first, but they will firm up as they cool.
- Cookies will spread out while baking so keep in mind that the size won’t be the same as the cutters’ but they shouldn’t spread out where they lose their shape completely.
- If your batter is too sticky, add extra flour. It shouldn’t be so sticky that you need flour,
- Dip your cookie stamp in flour to prevent it from sticking to the dough.
- Chill your cookies before baking, don’t skip this step.This will help the cookies to hold their shape while they are baking.
- Make your cookie dough, rolled them out and chill on a sheet in the refrigerator for up to 3 days before baking them.
- No two gluten-free flour blends are the same, please use the exact flour I use to get the same results.
Other Vegan Cookies To Prepare
- Vegan Molasses Cookies
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
- Shortbread Cookies
- Mexican Wedding Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
Get discounted copies of my cookbook here.
Also please leave a star rating ;-)
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
Join our Facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips, etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends to Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- Energy: 74 kcal / 309 kJ
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbs: 3 g
- Preparation: 20 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Ready in: 35 min
- 15 Cookies
- Preheat oven 375 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine gluten-free flour, almond flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Cut in butter, add maple syrup, almond extract, and vanilla. Mix to form a dough.
- Roll dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper about 1/4 inch thickness. Using the round cookie cutter, cut cookies out. Dip your cookie stamps into extra gluten-free flour, brush off excess. Press cookie stamps into the dough. Transfer cookies to the baking sheet, repeat the process and reroll scraps until all dough is used up.
- Chill until dough for approximately 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet.Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.