Recently, I decided to recreate my favorite mouthwatering Coconut Curry wrap that I frequently order when I visit Ethos Vegan Kitchen restaurant in Orlando.
I’m stuck on ordering this tofu wrap whenever I visit, it is so yummy and satisfying I hardly ever ordered anything else. My second favorite wrap is my vegan BBQ Jackfruit Wrap and Black Bean Burritos recipe.
Ingredients For Tofu Wrap
- Seasoned Tofu]
- Vegan Mayonnaise
- Spring Onion
- Coconut Flakes
How To Make Curried Tofu Wrap?
First, start by pressing out the liquid from your tofu, it is best to use extra firm tofu or superfirm which is even better. Wrap the block of tofu with a clean towel. Place it on a plate and top it with another plate.
Add weights on top of the plate, such as books and allow tofu to drain for 20-30 minutes. Remove tofu and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Place tofu cubes into a bowl and toss with curry powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook tofu until golden brown. Transfer cooked tofu into a bowl.
Add mayonnaise, prepared celery, red onion, fresh garlic, spring onion, raisins, walnuts, basil, coconut flakes, and salt to taste. Place curried tofu in the tortilla wraps and wrap like you would a burrito and then cut in halves. I just can’t describe how delicious this wrap was!
Other Amazing Recipes To Try
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
Come and join our informative, supportive, inspiring Facebook group Vegan Recipes With Love to help you stay motivated on your journey. Our members share lots of recipes, health benefits of foods and tips! Bring your friends too!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 1 lb extra-firm tofu, drained, rinse and cut into small cubes
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place cubed tofu in a bowl, toss with curry powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high. Add seasoned tofu cubes and pan fry until tofu cubes are golden and crisp.
- Transfer tofu cubes to a large bowl, add mayonnaise, and the remaining ingredients, except tortillas. Stir to combine.
- Warm tortilla wraps and place on a flat surface, then put tofu mixture to the center of the tortilla. Fold the top half of tortilla over to meet the bottom half. Fold both sides in, tightly roll tortillas to form a tight wrap.
- Serve immediately!