After you outdid yourself with all that holiday cooking, what better way to take a break and treat your family and friends with leftover meatloaf sandwich.
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS, SCROLL TO SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END. BUT BEFORE YOU SCROLL CHECK IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BLURB.
Last month, I made a Vegan Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich which was a huge hit. So I decided to prepare this amazing vegan leftover meatloaf sandwich after Christmas.
To make it vegan and gluten-free, use my flavorful or Lentil Meatballs recipe to prepare this absolutely delicious Vegan Meatloaf Sandwich.
What To Be Put On A Vegan Meatloaf Sandwich?
All you need is lentil loaf slices, bread, cranberry sauce, vegan cheese slices, optional mayonnaise.
How To Make A Vegan Meat Loaf Sandwich?
Heat oil in a skillet on medium-high, add a slice of lentil loaf and cook on both sides until heated through.
Top with a slice of red onion, followed by the slice of lentil loaf.
Spread a dollop of cranberry sauce and top with the other slice of bread.
You can also make a grilled meatloaf sandwich if you prefer, spread vegan butter on tops and bottoms of sandwiches and brown in a skillet over medium-low heat.
Other Leftover Recipes To Try:
Get discounted copies of my cookbook here.
Also please leave a star rating ;-)
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
Join our Facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips, etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends to Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- Energy: 432 kcal / 1806 kJ
- Fat: 18 g
- Protein: 15 g
- Carbs: 40 g
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Ready in: 15 min
- For: 1 Sandwich
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium-high, add a slice of lentil loaf and cook on both sides until heated through.
- Spread vegan mayonnaise on one slice of bread. Top with a slice of red onion, followed by a slice of lentil loaf.
- Top with a slice of vegan cheese, next spread a layer of cranberry sauce. Place the other slice of bread on top.
- You can grill the sandwich by spreading vegan butter on tops and bottoms of sandwiches and brown in a skillet over medium-low heat.