FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS, SCROLL TO SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END. BUT BEFORE YOU SCROLL CHECK IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BLURB.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. This year we decided to spend Thanksgiving with family and friends in Jamaica. Since we live in Florida, it is so easy to travel there, so we are excited to be here in Jamaica.
After all, my family has already eaten Thanksgiving recipes over the course of weeks as I tested them, I even saved this Thanksgiving recipe idea to share with you while I’m here.
I was surprised they even had Thanksgiving recipes on the menu here at the hotel..
Thank you for visiting my website to prepare for Thanksgiving, pre-Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving day were my highest traffic ever. Your favorite recipes were Sweet Potato Pie, Vegan Baked Candied Yams, Vegan Broccoli Rice Casserole, and Cornbread Stuffing.
So after your family and friends have eaten to their heart’s content and enjoyed your amazing Thanksgiving recipes, now you left with a lot of leftovers and you are wondering what to do. Prepare this easy Vegan Thanksgiving Sandwich recipe with the leftovers and serve it for brunch.
Most likely, you spent your Thanksgiving evening catching up and you are tired from all that cooking. No need for more cooking for days to come, sandwiches are the best along with other Thanksgiving leftovers and if you must, you can serve it with my Instant Pot Split Pea Soup or Lentil Soup.
Fillings For Your Vegan Thanksgiving Sandwich
How To Make A Vegan Thanksgiving Sandwich?
- For your vegan Thanksgiving Sandwich, you will need your favorite bread, I used a gluten-free vegan bread from Whole Foods Market, it is from a local baker.
- Spread vegan mayonnaise (Vegenaise or Just Mayo brands) on a slice of bread.
- Add slices of Tofu Turkey.
- Top with 1-2 slices of Vegan Cheese ( I love Daiya and Chao brand slices)
- Place in the toaster oven, under a broiler until cheese melts.
- Spread cranberry sauce over the remaining slice of bread and place on top of the sandwich.
- Cut in half and serve immediately.
Join our new facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- Energy: 250 kcal / 1045 kJ
- Fat: 11 g
- Protein: 15 g
- Carbs: 20 g
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 2 min
- Ready in: 7 min
- 1 Serving
- Spread 1 slice of bread with vegan mayonnaise
- Place Tofu Turkey slices on top. Top with 1-2 slices of Vegan Cheese ( I love Daiya and Chao brand slices)
- Place the sandwich in the toaster oven or under a broiler until the cheese melts.
- Spread the cranberry sauce over the remaining slice of bread and place on top of the sandwich. Cut in half and serve immediately