This awesome Gluten-Free Vegan Oatmeal Cookie in a Jar is the ideal DIY gift for your loved ones. It is so easy to prepare and tastes amazing!
Giving DIY gifts are so special and dear to the heart. They are way better than the same old gifts from the store that most people give. Who needs another
Giving these Gluten-Free Vegan Oatmeal Cookies in a Jar to your loved ones is so gratifying knowing that you prepared it with your hands with love.
With every bite, they will think of you and they will continue to use the glass jars for years to come. These Gluten-Free Vegan Oatmeal Cookies in a Jar were so yummy, I made another batch the following day and I plan to give several of these jars to my friends.
- 1 Quart Mason Jar
- Cookie mix
- Sticker paper or cardstock
- Pretty cloth for the lid
What Are The Ingredients In your Cookies In A Jar?
The cookies are easy to prepare, just add coconut oil, non-dairy, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
They are loaded with walnuts and carob chips, so crunchy on the outside and chewy delicious on the inside.
I prefer carob chips instead of chocolate chips because I avoid caffeine at all costs. You are certainly free to substitute them for chocolate chips instead.
How To Assemble Gluten-Free Vegan Oatmeal Cookies in A Jar?
- Layer the ingredients in the jar in the order that they are written.
- Write the instructions on the card.
These Gluten-Free Vegan Oatmeal Cookies in a Jar were so yummy, I made another batch the following day and I plan to give several of these jars to my friends.
More recipes to Gift in a Jar:
More Cookie Recipes
- Ginger Bread Cookies
- Vegan Shortbread Cookies
- Mexican Wedding Cookies
- Molasses Cookes
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
Get discounted copies of my cookbook here.
Also please leave a star rating ;-)
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
Join our Facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips, etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends to Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
Tips For Making Cookie Mix in a Jar:
- Use fresh ingredients, make sure your nuts are fresh. You don’t want your nuts going rancid quickly.
- Make sure you make a batch first so you can be happy with the recipe first.
- Use wide-mouth canning jars because they are easier to fill than narrow mouth ones. If you have a narrow mouth jar then fill layers using a canning funnel.
- Energy: 87 kcal / 364 kJ
- Fat: 33 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Carbs: 9 g
- Preparation: 20 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Ready in: 40 min
- For: 20 cookies
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Empty content of the jar into a large bowl and mix.
- Add 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk (I used almond milk) and 1/4 cup melted coconut oil.
- Mix to thoroughly combine.
- Using a tablespoon, drop onto oiled parchment lined baking sheet. Flatten a little and bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes, carefully transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy with Love!
- Place cookie mix layer by layer following the ingredients list for dry cookie mix.
- Cut a piece of decorative cloth in a circle a bit larger than your jar lid.
- Place cloth between lid and rim and screw on tightly.
- Write instructions on sticker or card stock and place securely on jar.
- Tie a lovely ribbon.