These delicious Gluten-Free Vegan Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies are so crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, perfect for the holidays!
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS, SCROLL TO SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END. BUT BEFORE YOU SCROLL CHECK IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BLURB.
My family just returned to Jamaica from their summer vacation. Our days were long and the nights were very short. We definitely need to get back on schedule.
Ingredients In Gluten-Free Vegan Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Rolled Oats (Certified Gluten-Free)
- Oat Flour
- Gluten-Free Flour
- Ground Almonds
- Coconut Sugar or Cane Sugar
- Dried Cranberries
- Ground Flaxseeds
- Baking Powder
- Orange Juice
- Coconut Oil
How To Make Gluten-Free Vegan Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
I made these scrumptious Gluten-Free Vegan Oatmeal Cranberry cookies for everyone. They are a spin-off of my favorite granola recipe.
In a large bowl, mix oats, oat flour, gluten-free flour, ground almonds, sugar, cranberries, ground flaxseeds, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the orange juice and coconut oil. Drop heaped tablespoons of dough onto prepared baking sheet, about an inch apart. Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
They are light, buttery and crispy. They literally melt in your mouth! They are so delicious, you will just have to try them.
*I made my own oat flour and ground almonds in my high-speed blender. I used Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free All-Purpose Baking Flour.
More Cranberry Recipes
Join our new facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease baking sheet then line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, oat flour, gluten-free flour, ground almonds, sugar, cranberries, ground flaxseeds, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in orange juice and coconut oil into mixture until fully combined.
- Drop heaped tablespoons of dough onto prepared baking sheet, about an inch apart. Slightly flatten.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool on cooling rack.
- Delicious served with almond milk!