This healthy digestion juice can help soothe your stomach and encourage better digestion when you have an upset stomach.
Juicing is quite popular right now. Juice bars are springing up all over the nation, neighborhood stores are also carrying juice drinks, and I see a lot of individuals starting juice-only diets on my social media feeds.
My first experience with juicing was 25 years ago when I tried to lose weight for an event by drinking nothing but fruit and vegetable juice for three days. Looking back, it took so much discipline.
I had a lot of weight gain and wanted to pay a lot to get my pre-baby physique back. But, to be very honest, it was foolish for me to work 11-hour days and only have juice for three days.
If you’re experiencing stomach pain, it’s important to give your digestive system a break. Simply put, it means that we must lessen the workload we are placing on it.
So, if you’re looking to improve your digestive health and relieve digestive issues, try to adopt a juice-only or smoothie diet.
This healthy digestion juice stimulates the production of digestive juices. It is simple to make with only a few ingredients, yet delicious nonetheless. Consuming this drink regularly also aids in weight loss.
Is This Juice Healthy?
Yes, pineapple and apples, which are high in vitamin C and magnesium, have excellent cleansing properties. Magnesium is crucial for the health of your muscles and nervous system, while vitamin C supports your immune system by providing antioxidants.
Pineapples are a nutritious tropical fruit that is full of healthy nutrients like vitamins, antioxidants, and enzymes. They can improve digestion, strengthen bones, and enhance the immune system. Furthermore, pineapples have few calories despite their deliciousness.
Ginger, lemon, or even lime, will add a refreshing boost to your drink that goes beyond flavor. Ginger is a well-liked superfood due to its many health benefits, including its ability to aid digestion, reduce inflammation and bacterial development, and even help prevent infections. Ginger Root’s prokinetic characteristics, which encourage the proper operation of our Migrating Motor Complex (MMC), the digestive system’s cleaning mechanism, are an additional vital quality. The most frequent underlying factor causing recurrent SIBO is a defective MMC.
Lemon also helps digestion, is full of phytonutrients and vitamin C, helps you lose weight, and, most importantly, stops kidney stones from forming and keeps your liver healthy.
Why Do You Need To Try This Healthy Digestion Juice?
- Improves metabolism
- Powerful cleaner
- Relieve digestive disorders
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Increase good bacteria in the digestive tract
- Decreases weight and fat
- Relieve constipation
- Increases immunity
- This healthy drink is so easy to make and only needs a few ingredients. It takes about five minutes to prepare!
- It is unique! Guests will be impressed by its flavor and vibrant color. So be sure to prepare it for them.
- Green apples: I used granny smiths. Leave the apple’s skin on because it is the source of the pectin. Pectin is a soluble fiber that aids in digestion and reduces inflammation.
- Pineapple: Choose a nice ripe and fresh pineapple. To save time and effort, you can also buy pre-cut pineapple.
- Lemon: Detoxifies and cleans the liver to maintain healthy digestion, while protecting the body against immune system deficiencies.
- Ginger: Increases nutrition absorption while decreasing intestinal inflammation! Also aids in accelerating the flow of food through the stomach, so alleviating the negative effects of delayed digestion.
How To Make Healthy Digestion Juice?
Wash and chop fruits. You can soak fruits in a bowl with apple cider vinegar to help remove pesticides. To juice, add the chopped fruits and ginger to your juicer feed and allow to process. Juice early in the day or midday in order to get as much juice as possible. Serve immediately or store in a tight-fitting glass jar. If you don’t have a juicer, you can blend the ingredients with water in a blender and strain.
- You may keep freshly made natural juices in the fridge for about three to five days, though the flavor and freshness will lessen slightly after that.
- You should thus make it from scratch, in my opinion. And drink any leftovers you may have within 24 hours.
- It can be frozen for up 2 months in any freezer-safe container.
- Just let it thaw in the fridge, then use it.
More Juice Combinations To Try:
Juices are fantastic because you can mix in whatever you want and they are incredibly adaptable. Why not experiment with bananas, cucumbers, or oranges? Also, try:
- Add green juice, and juice greens like kale, collards, celery, baby spinach, basil, or parsley.
- Add other detoxifying foods like beets, carrots, turmeric, and other
The Optional Mix-Ins
- You might add a small bit of your preferred sweetener if the juice e isn’t extremely sweet (granulated or liquid, coconut sugar, agave, etc.). Alternatively, erythritol/Swerve is a sugar-free sweetener that can be used.
- Add a pinch of cumin powder for an Indian twist.
- Add celery juice, coconut water, lemon juice, apple juice,
- Fresh mint leaves can be added to the drink while serving. You won’t be sorry.
- Black salt has an unpleasant aroma, yet it complements pineapple juice and cumin really well.
- Although it may seem strange, adding salt and black pepper truly enhances the taste.
Other Healthy Drink Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Fresh Fruit Juice Healthy?
This simple juice recipe is not only tasty but also beneficial to your health. Detoxifying the body, increasing alkaline levels, and gaining energy and mental clarity are all benefits that can be attained by regularly drinking fresh juices.
Juicing is a fantastic method that a rapidly expanding number of people use to help with weight loss (particularly belly fat), gain more nutrients, and support healthy lifestyles.
Some people substitute apple juice with apple cider vinegar but I prefer using fresh apple juice.
Can I Store This Juice?
Though it is possible, I don’t suggest it because with time it tends to lose its nutrition. Make and enjoy it right away.
Is It Necessary To Peel the Skin of Apples?
No, it isn’t necessary as long as you use organic fruits and veggies.
When Can I Drink This Juice To Detox?
I recommend drinking this detox juice on an empty stomach in the morning.
Can I Add Others Herbs & Spices?
Fresh herbs? Please, yes! Mint and parsley are my two favorite green herbs to juice. Both are incredibly healthy and add such a wonderful fresh flavor. Half a cup of parsley contains significant levels of vitamins C, A, and K as well as antioxidants including flavonoids and carotenoids, according to research. In addition to promoting bone, heart, and eye health, parsley also works to prevent cancer. All that goodies for a small number of calories and a tonne of flavor.
The king of herbs that are good for the gut is mint. It helps with IBS, or Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which is something that autoimmune warriors like me know a lot about. Additionally, it helps with bad breath and digestive problems.
Is There Any Risk With Juicing?
- Those with kidney disorders should be cautious about what they juice, as oxalate products (items high in vitamin C) have the potential to worsen kidney stones.
- Juicing alone may reduce calories and reduce weight temporarily, but it is unsustainable without exercise and other long-term weight loss strategies.
- Pineapples contain a lot of sugar.
- Reduce risks of inflammatory bowel disease
- Juices could spread illnesses if they are not properly stored in the refrigerator or if the veggies are not well-cleansed before juicing.
- Juices containing laxatives and other bowel-stimulating ingredients may cause significant nutrient loss in the stool. Excessive consumption of insufficient calories may cause blood sugar levels to drop and deprive the body of the energy it requires, which may result in severe hunger, headaches, dehydration, weakness, and even fainting. Juicing shouldn’t so be used in place of all meals.
What Are the Benefits of Raw Fruit Juice?
Juicing is a great way to make sure our bodies get all the nutrients they need. But the juices you purchase from the supermarket are different. They lack the same health advantages as juicing because they are loaded with sugar and additives to boost flavor.
Fair to say that, except for freshly squeezed juice, most of them scarcely provide any notable nutritional value and tend to raise insulin levels and cause fat storage.
Juicing raw fruits, on the other hand, is a great way to get these benefits without the insulin spike or extra fat storage. The taste may not be as “sweet,” especially if you’re used to concentrating on high-sugar juices, but this style of juicing has numerous health benefits.
How To Pick Up The Best Pineapple To Juice?
The simplest way to tell if a pineapple is ripe and juicy is to smell its base. It’s ready to be chopped and juiced if it smells pleasant and fruity. If it doesn’t smell, it’s not ready yet. When the scent becomes very vinegar-like, it has progressed too far.
The color of the pineapple can often be deceiving. Even though they are green in hue, some pineapples are already ripe, while others, even though they are yellow, are still unripe.
Additionally, despite its small size, the pineapple ought to feel heavy and give somewhat under pressure. Throw away the ones with soft spots, as that indicates bruising.
When purchasing pineapple, bear in mind that under-ripe fruit is unhealthy to consume because it lacks flavor and isn’t juicy.
If it does not appear ripe, keep it out for two to three days. It will rip.
Have A Wonderful Weekend And Enjoy This Delectable And Purifying Drink!
If you like and enjoy this recipe, please leave a comment to let me know your feedback.
If you enjoyed this post about Healthy Digestion Juice and would love to see more, join me on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook & Twitter!
Get discounted copies of my cookbook here.
Fortunately, because of the ads on our website, readers and subscribers of Healthier Steps are sponsoring many underprivileged families.
- Categories: Gluten-Free, How-to, Ingredient Information, Vegan
- Course: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Energy: 262 kcal / 1095 kJ
- Fat: 1 g
- Protein: 1.8 g
- Carbs: 69 g
- Preparation: 5 min
- Ready in: 5 min
- For: 1 servings
- 2 green apples (I used granny smiths)
- ¼ cup chopped pineapple
- ½ lemon
- ½ inch ginger
- Wash and chop fruits and ginger to fit in your juicer feed.
- Juice early in the day or midday in order to get as much juice as possible.
- Serve immediately or store in a tight-fitting glass jar.
I would love to have this healthy drink every morning, Will save this recipe and try it.
I need to reboot my gut health. I’ll have to give this a try. I’ve never tried juicing before.
Question: The way this is written indicates that if I juice late in the day, I won’t get as much juice from the same recipe. How does that happen?
this sounds so delish that i would have it either way :)
Tis sounds like a wonderful concoction for cleaning out the gut and that is so important to the bodies overall health and wellness. I am pinning this recipe!
Sounds like the juice has many benefits. I’d love to try this myself.
I need to keep in mind this juice recipe! I am sure it will be very helpful!
This looks absolutely delicious, I would really love to try this out! Thanks for sharing this