I love popsicles that are creamy because they remind me of my childhood love for what we called ‘fudge’ in Jamaica. They were more like ice cream made into popsicles.
Avocado Lime Popsicles Ingredients
- Coconut Cream
- Maple Syrup
- Lime Juice
- Lime Zest
Last summer, my son Daevyd requested lots of popsicles, so I made them in many different flavors. They were healthy and better than the sugar-laden ones in the grocery stores.
Below he was having a watermelon popsicle made from watermelon alone.
Health Benefits Of Avocado
I love avocados very much and enjoy eating them throughout the year.
There are over 500 different varieties of avocados.
- They contain lots of healthy fats beneficial for reducing cholesterol.
- Avocados are rich in B vitamins, C, and E.
- They are low in carbohydrates and contain 60% more potassium than bananas.
- They are naturally sodium-free.
Check Out My Other Favorite Avocado Recipes:
- Avocado Lime Mousse
- Avocado Toast with Hummus
- Avocado Tofu Salad
- Mango Avocado Salsa
- Avocado Tomato Salad
How To Make Coconut Cream from Canned Coconut Milk
- For this recipe, to make coconut cream I refrigerated a can of coconut milk for 8 hours or overnight.
- The following morning, I opened the can, while being careful not to shake.
- I then scoop out the thick cream that’s on top of the can, reserving the liquid to add to curries later on.
Get discounted copies of my cookbook Here
Also please leave a star rating ;-)
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
Join our Facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips, etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes
- Energy: 161 kcal / 673 kJ
- Fat: 12 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Carbs: 14 g
- Preparation: 5 min
- Ready in: 5 min
- 8 servings
- Cut avocado length wise, remove pit, scoop out avocado flesh using a spoon and place in am high speed blender or food processor.
- Add banana, coconut cream, maple syrup, lime juice, lime zest.
- Process until smooth, scraping down sides.
- Pour into popsicle mold evenly, insert popsicle sticks and freeze for about 6 hours.