This delicious Oven Baked Barbecue Fries recipe is so easy to prepare with fewer calories than deep-fried version. It is also full of flavor and perfect snack or side loved by young and old alike.
Are you looking for a tasty way to serve fries that tastes amazing? Well look no further, these amazing Oven Baked Barbecue Fries are perfect to serve with my Black Bean Oatmeal Burger Recipe.
The idea to make these Barbecue Fries came after I made Barbecue Chips, so I decided to use an adapted seasoning blend because the chips were 'the bomb.'
The recipe came out tasting awesome and it was so easy to prepare in the oven. Just scrub potatoes, cut in strips, toss with seasonings and bake. So easy yet so rewarding. Perfect for those who are losing weight and are craving for a treat.
Remember that moderation is the key when losing weight, eating smaller portions is great. You don't have to deprive yourself of all your favorite meals. If you have an Air Fryer, this would be a great way to prepare them without oil.
Come and join our informative, supportive, inspiring Facebook group Vegan Recipes With Love to help you stay motivated on your journey. Our members share lots of recipes, health benefits of foods and tips! Bring your friends too!
- 177 kcal / 740 kJ
- 4 g
- 4 g
- 33 g
- 4 medium potatoes , scrubbed, cut into 1/4 inch matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon organic cane sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 15 min
- 35 min
- Ready in:
- 50 min
- Preheat oven 425. Line baking sheet with parchment and lightly grease.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the oil followed by seasonings. Spread the potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake until golden and crisp, about 35 minutes. Remove the fries with a spatula and serve.