I have been meaning to make this recipe ever since I made my Oven Baked Potato Chips which was a long time ago. These homemade Oven Baked BBQ Potato Chips are so easy to prepare, you just wash and slice potatoes ( you don’t need to peel the skin). I like to dry the slices, then toss with oil, seasoning, and bake.
- Energy: 187 kcal / 782 kJ
- Fat: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Carbs: 35 g
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Ready in: 45 min
- 4 servings
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper that is lightly oiled. Scrub and slice potatoes thinly as possible. Dry slices using a paper towel. Toss potato slices in olive oil and set aside.
- Combine yeast flakes, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, sugar, cayenne pepper and salt in a small bowl.
- Toss potato with seasoning mix and spread in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes depending on thickness, turnover halfway through and remove any chips that are done before time.
- Transfer to a wire rack to further crisp up