SThis is a hearty Spinach Tofu Salad Recipe that has lots of fresh flavors and textures.
It is a filling, satisfying and crowd-pleasing salad! Serve spinach tofu salad as a side or for lunch.
Spinach Tofu Salad Recipe
The tofu is cubed, marinated and baked. Make the marinated tofu ahead and keep in the refrigerator. Substitute the tofu for your favorite vegan protein.
Coconut Bacon is added for flavor and crunch. Romaine lettuce or kale can be substituted for spinach. Substitute parsley for cilantro.
This salad is very versatile that you can easily make substitutions with your favorite vegetables.
How To Make Spinach Tofu Salad Recipe
To Make Spinach Tofu Salad Recipe, prepare the marinade, toss with tofu cubes.
Allow tofu to marinate for 20 minutes.
Bake tofu cubes.
Place spinach in a bowl, top with marinated tofu, tomato, coconut bacon, cucumber, avocado, green onions, and cilantro.
Mix dressing in a small bowl and drizzle over salad and lightly toss to combine.
I'm endeavoring to add more green leafy vegetables to my diet this year. Green leafy vegetables are a great source of protein, calcium, iron, magnesium, folate.
Read more about the Amazing Benefits of Green Leafy Vegetables.
Other Amazing Vegan Salad Recipes To Try
- Quinoa Tabouli Salad
- Vegan Carrot Raisin Salad
- Cucumber Avocado Salad
- Spring Mix Salad Recipe
- Vegan Greek Salad Recipe
Leave a star rating ;-)
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
Join our Facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips, etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- 213 kcal / 890 kJ
- 18 g
- 4 g
- 11 g
- 20 min
- 30 min
- Ready in:
- 50 min
- 1/2 block tofu, drained, pressed and cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon Bragg's liquid aminos
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, peeled, seed removed and chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut, bacon (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped, cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Mix liquid aminos, sesame oil, onion powder, garlic powder and cumin in a small bowl. Add tofu cubes and tossed to coat. Allow tofu to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray. Add tofu cubes in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes turning halfway.et
- Line spinach at the base of 2 large bowls, top with tofu, tomato, coconut bacon, cucumber, avocado, green onions, and cilantro. Mix dressing in a small bowl and drizzle over salad and lightly toss to combine.