So I decided to update my photos, this recipe was originally published April 29,2015. I have been making lots of salads lately, this one is for my husband because peanut and I aren’t friends and I’m staying away from sweeteners. This vegan Thai Kale salad is a lovely salad with the addition of, cabbage, bell peppers and carrots are perfect for company.
I have been sharing recipes for someone in the first phase of candida diet. This recipe can be easily tweaked to be candida friendly by, substituting the peanuts for sunflower seeds. For the peanut sauce, substitute the peanut butter for sunflower butter or your favorite nut butter remove the coconut palm sugar and use coconut aminos only.
Talking about company, we are so excited because we have a new puppy called Macho, he is a big puppy and for a 6-month-old we have to remind our selves that he is not that old. He is an Italian Mastiff and he is so playful, loveable and adorable. He just loves to be around us and I can tell he is not a loner.He is the perfect companion for Daevyd, who looks forward to spending time with his new pet. By the time the day is finished, Daevyd is ready to go to bed.
- 234 kcal / 978 kJ
- 17 g
- 10 g
- 15 g
- 8 ounces kale , destemmed and chopped
- 1 cup cabbage , cut in thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper , thinly sliced (yellow is great as well)
- 1 green onion , chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts , chopped
Creamy Peanut Sauce
- 20 min
- Ready in:
- 20 min
- Toss vegetables (kale, cabbage, bell pepper, green onion in a bowl.
- Whisk sauce ingredients in a smaller bowl until smooth. Add sauce with salad and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Keep refrigerated.
I am so excited to start a new facebook group, sharing lots of delicious vegan recipes, health tips etc. from our members, please join us at Vegan Recipes With Love!