Nachos are another family favorite and definitely quick and easy to prepare. By now you may have realized that I love to prepare meals that don’t require me to spend hours in the kitchen. Vegan Black Bean Nachos is amazing!
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS, SCROLL TO SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END. BUT BEFORE YOU SCROLL CHECK IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BLURB.
I’m always on the go, therefore I always have to be in and out of the kitchen in a jiffy. However, I love my meals to be full of colors and flavors. Vegan Black Bean Nachos are full of flavor with my easy vegan nacho cheese sauce, lentil taco meat, black beans, salsa, tomato, avocado, cilantro.
How To Make Vegan Black Bean Nachos
This recipe is certainly no exception. I incorporated the veggies that I have on hand; you may substitute your family’s favorite vegetables here.
For the veggie crumbles, you can use the recipe from my Lentil Taco Fries or Oatmeal Burger Recipe. Many of my readers make the Oatmeal Burger Recipe and freeze them so they can easily use it as a meat substitute, just defrost and crumble. If you are in a hurry and don’t mind using store-bought meatless grounds such as Gardein Beefless Grounds works great.
You can substitute the cheese sauce for hummus, kalamata olives and add vegan sour cream. Instead of avocado, you can substitute guacamole.
Are You Looking For Support?
Join our new facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- Energy: 396 kcal / 1655 kJ
- Fat: 12 g
- Protein: 19 g
- Carbs: 56 g
- Preparation: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- 8 servings
- 4 cups Tortilla chips
- 1 batch vegan nacho cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 batch lentil taco meat recipe, or your favorite vegan crumbles (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt, (optional)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add onion and saute until soft, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add vegan crumbles/grounds and stir, cook for a minute. Add black beans, salsa, cumin and salt if needed, stirring to combine. Cook for 3 minutes until flavors combine.
- Make a batch of my vegan nacho cheese recipe and set aside
- Place chips on a serving platter. Layer with vegan crumble/blackbean mix, top with nacho cheese, and toppings. Enjoy!
Note: This recipe doesn’t include calorie count for veggie grounds.
Come and join our informative, supportive, inspiring Facebook group Vegan Recipes With Love to help you stay motivated on your journey. Our members share lots of recipes, health benefits of foods and tips! Bring your friends too!