I love to bake Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Bread on the weekends, its a childhood tradition that gives me that cozy comfort feeling. My family enjoys it too. I decided to share another version with you that’s different from the one in my cookbook.
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS, SCROLL TO SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END. BUT BEFORE YOU SCROLL CHECK IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BLURB.
Check out my other take on classic banana bread, Strawberry Banana Bread.
Banana Bread Ingredients
- Almond Milk
- Coconut Oil
- Ground Flaxseeds
- All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- Almond Flour
- Cane Sugar
- Baking Powder
What Can You Put In Banana Bread?
- Nuts – Walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts.
- Dried Fruits – chopped dates, raisins, pineapple.
- Fresh Fruits – strawberries, blueberries, pineapple.
- Peanut butter, coconut flakes, carob/chocolate chips
How To Make Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Bread?
To make banana bread, combine almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla and ground flaxseeds in a bowl and set aside.
Mashed bananas and set aside. In a large bowl, mix gluten-free flour, almond flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add almond mix mixture to the flours and mix until batter is well combined and smooth.
Fold in the mashed banana. Scoop batter in a prepared baking pan and bake at 375 degrees F. for 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, remove from pan and allow to completely cool before slicing. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe.
Other Bread Recipes To Try
Make sure you use overripe bananas for the best banana flavor.
Also please leave a star rating ;-)
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F. Line an 8-inch long baking pan with parchment paper and spray or brush with oil. Set aside.
- Combine almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla and ground flaxseeds in a bowl and set aside. Mash bananas and place in another bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix gluten-free flour, almond flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add almond milk mixture and mix until combined. Fold in mashed bananas and mix until fully incorporated.
- Scoop batter into prepared pan and bake for 70-90 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove pan and place on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes. Remove the banana bread from pan and allow to cool completely on wire rack. Enjoy.