FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS, SCROLL TO SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END. BUT BEFORE YOU SCROLL CHECK IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BLURB.
I made this Cranberry Orange Quick Bread recipe for Thanksgiving but I’m finally getting an opportunity to share it. Like my Blueberry Pineapple Bread, Strawberry Banana Bread, Lemon Pound Cake, this orange cranberry bread will be a big hit.
How To Make Vegan Cranberry Orange Bread
So quick and easy to prepare, I used Krusteaz All-purpose Gluten-Free Flour which is now my favorite store-bought blend. I added almond flour which leaves the perfect quick bread texture just like traditional versions. For sweetener, I used organic cane sugar but you can substitute with coconut sugar but your bread will be darker.
I added ground flaxseeds to the orange juice and oil to substitute for eggs. I used fresh cranberries but I’m sure that dried cranberries can work especially when cranberries are not in season.
Other Holiday Recipes
- Vegan Sweet Potato Pie
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- Tofu Turkey
- Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
- Vegan Mac And Cheese
- Vegan Green Bean Casserole
This is by far the best Gluten-Free Vegan Cranberry Orange Bread, the texture is amazing and the taste is just right, I added almond extract for flavoring and the orange glaze is totally optional.
Join our new facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- Energy: 241 kcal / 1007 kJ
- Fat: 9 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Carbs: 36 g
- Preparation: 20 min
- Cooking: 1 h 15 min
- Ready in: 1 h 35 min
- For: 8 Servings
- 2 cups all purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup oil, ( I used grapeseed oil)
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
Orange Glaze (Optional)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x5 baking pan and set aside.
- Combine gluten-free flour, sugar, almond flour, orange zest, baking powder, salt in a large bowl, stir well and set aside. In a medium bowl, mix orange juice, oil, flaxseeds, almond flavor. Add wet mixture to dry mixture. Fold in cranberries.
- Scoop batter into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until golden and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for about 10 minutes then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
For The Glaze
- Whisk powdered sugar, orange juice and zest in a medium bowl. Drizzle over cranberry orange bread.