This quick and easy Vegan Potato and Cauliflower Salad. is a healthy way to enjoy traditional potato salad with less carb and more fiber.
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS, SCROLL TO SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END. BUT BEFORE YOU SCROLL CHECK IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BLURB.
I added cauliflower to this traditional and classic potato salad recipe to increase the nutritional benefits. The outcome was creamy and tasty. My son Daevyd kept asking for more.
Making Vegan Potato And Cauliflower Salad is a great way to add nutrients to your meal plan. Afterall, cauliflower has plenty of health benefits.
Health Benefits Of Cauliflower
Cauliflower is low in calorie, contains vitamin C, K, B6. fiber, folate, potassium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus and pantothenic acid. .A good source of antioxidants that protects the cells from free radical damage. Cauliflower may help with weight loss.
This recipe is perfect for cookouts, potlucks or any large gatherings. I like the fact that it is more nutritious than traditional potato salad. I intentionally left the skin on the potatoes, reducing the preparation time and also for their nutritional benefits also.
For More Cauliflower Recipes Try These:
- Cauliflower Hashbrowns
- Barbecue Cauliflower Wings
- Jamaican Jerk Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Casserole
- Roasted Cauliflower In Spicy Marinara Sauce
- Cauliflower Rice Curry
- Quick and Easy Roasted Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Cauliflower Fried Rice
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
Please leave a star rating.
Join our new facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- Energy: 133 kcal / 556 kJ
- Fat: 6 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Carbs: 19 g
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- For: 10 servings
- Place potato in a saucepan with water and salt on medium-high heat and bring to boil.
- Reduce to simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Halfway add cauliflower florets to boiling potato and cook until tender. Should take 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain with a colander.
- Transfer potato and cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. Allow to cool.
- Add onion and celery.
- Gentle fold in mayo and season with salt to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for a couple hours.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley before serving.