I love mangoes so much that I decided to prepare this delicious vegan no-bake mango cheesecake, topped with lots of fruits. Other yummy mango recipes to try are my Vegan Gluten-Free Mango Bread, Peach Mango Smoothie, and Mango Chia Pudding.
Mango Cheesecake Recipe
Why not make this impressive cheesecake for your next special event? Lately, I have been enjoying fresh berries here in Florida and so while I can, I have been trying to create recipes to capture their beauty. Also, the pansies in my garden are looking amazing and they compliment this Gluten-Free Mango Cheesecake very well.
Mango Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients
- Coconut Milk
- Maple Syrup
- Lemon Juice
- Coconut Cream
- Assorted Berries
How To Make Mango Cheesecake?
To make this Gluten-Free Mango Cheesecake, I made the crust with walnuts and dates, if you haven’t tried a nut-based crust as yet, you really should try this one. It is so simple to prepare and this entire cheesecake doesn’t need to be baked. You just need a food processor and/or blender.
I used a springform pan, allowing easy opening and release of the cheesecake on the sides so that I can display the lovely cheesecake. For the filling, I used cashews and macadamia nuts and sweetened with maple syrup with full-fat coconut milk. I also added whipped coconut cream as a topping, but that’s optional. The taste is amazing!
You can substitute all cashews or all macadamia nuts for this recipe. I must say that this recipe is not one that I make often but sometimes you just have to treat yourself because you deserve it. Just don’t eat the entire cheesecake even though you will be tempted to, hahaha!
Other Amazing Vegan Desserts To Try
- Vegan Peach Cobbler
- Vegan Strawberry Cream Pie
- Strawberry Ice Box Cake
- Vegan Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Orange Almond Cake
- Energy: 340 kcal / 1421 kJ
- Fat: 24 g
- Protein: 61 g
- Carbs: 32 g
- Preparation: 4 h
- Ready in: 4 h
- For: 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, or ( 1 cup cashews + 1/2 cup macadamia nuts) soaked for 1 hour
- 1 1/2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 batch coconut cream, for whipped cream
- 1 pint blueberries
- 6 ounces golden cherries
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 1 pound strawberries
For The Crust
- Place walnuts, dates, vanilla, and salt in a food processor and process until crumbly.
- Press crust mixture in the base of an 8-inch spring form pan and set aside.
For The Filling
- Add nuts, coconut milk, maple syrup, lemon juice in a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Add chopped mangoes and process until creamy.
- Pour mixture over the crust and cover with plastic wrap. Transfer to a freezer for about 4 hours or until cheesecake is firm.
- Remove cheesecake from freezer, allow to thaw for about 10 minutes. Top cheesecake with coconut whipped cream and fruits. Keep refrigerated.
- Chill one can of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight. The following day, open the can and discard liquid and place the remaining cream in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon maple syrup and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and almond extract. Whip until fluffy. Place on top of cheesecake.