Amazing Vegan Cheeseburger Dip will be a huge hit at your next dinner party, it has all the taste of traditional cheeseburger dip minus the meat and dairy!
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS, SCROLL TO SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END. BUT BEFORE YOU SCROLL CHECK IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BLURB.
This is now my favorite dip that is always a big hit when I serve it, it is super decadent, addictive and bursting with flavors, my son and I just couldn’t stop eating it!
This is definitely a winner recipe that you will have to print and keep close by. It is cheesy, gooey, with all the taste of cheeseburger in a dip. Delicious served as a dip or a sandwich spread.
How To Make Vegan Cheeseburger Dip
This recipe is literally so easy to prepare, saute onions, garlic, parsley, add vegan crumble, diced tomatoes, spices. Then cool slightly, add vegan cream cheese, vegan cheese shreds and mix well. Bake until bubbly!
For this recipe, you can use 1 cup of any of your favorite meatless crumbles such as Beyond Meat Beefy Crumble, Gardein Beefless Grounds but, I made my own from my Black Bean Burger recipe. I just used my already baked burger and crumble.
If you live in locations where vegan cheese is not available then make your own, my Vegan Cheese Sauce in this recipe is great to substitute or shred my Vegan Cheddar Cheese.
My Roasted Fennel Hummus, Spinach Artichoke Dip, and Olive Dip to name a few are best for you.
If you make this recipe, snap a photo and hashtag #healthiersteps — we love to see your recipes on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter!
Also please leave a star rating ;-)
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
Join our Facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips, etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- Energy: 218 kcal / 911 kJ
- Fat: 16 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Carbs: 13 g
- Cooking: 30 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- For: 8 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 cup vegan crumbles, (I used my burger recipe see notes above)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 1-2 tablespoons Bragg's liquid aminos, tamari, coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 8 ounces vegan shredded cheese, reserve 1/3 cup for topping
- spring onion, for garnish
- Preheat oven 375 F. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, add onion and saute until soft about 2-3 minutes. Stir in garlic in garlic and cook for another minute, add parsley and stir.
- Add vegan crumbles and stir to coat. Add diced tomatoes, Bragg's liquid aminos, smoked paprika and cayenne pepper. Continue cooking until flavors blend, remove from stove and transfer to a large bowl and allow to slightly cool.
- Add vegan cream cheese, vegan cheese and stir to fully combine. Spread in a baking dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese shreds and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve with tortilla chips.
Thank you very much for sharing.
Do you think substitutions for tomatoes will work.
Like say roasted red peppers?
Looking Forward to tasting it myself.
Yes roasted red peppers will taste great.
I am addicted to this dip and it’s so easy to make.
Thank you, so happy you love it like I do, I’m getting ready to redo my Spinach artichoke dip, so yummy as well
I didn’t know I could enjoy my favorite dip since becoming vegan, thank you!
Ah Poly, I’m so happy for you!