Isn’t it tempting to make a batch of delicious, mouth-watering, savory Air Fried Cauliflower that will make your evening at home more pleasurable in no time?
As awesome as it is that everyone spends more time inside, it means watching more TV, Netflix, and other favorite stuff. This delightful air fryer cauliflower recipe can be enjoyed as a snack, instead of all the other unhealthy options we have.
Air Fried Cauliflower
Do you love to buy cauliflower heads, but never know how to make delicious cauliflower dishes, and end up with a rotten head of cauliflower every time?
Congratulations! We came up with a unique, simple, and easy side-dish recipe that can be cooked in the Air Fryer in less than 15 minutes. Don’t have an Air Fryer? No problem! We’ve answered your question below! I love that this recipe requires such little effort.
What’s more enticing than enjoying the fried, crunchy cauliflower taste without frying it in the oil? The super-unique texture of Air Fryer cauliflower lets you enjoy low-carb, seasoned, crispy, fried cauliflower bites, with it still being pretty healthy as well.
I genuinely believe this super delicious, easy, and veggie lover recipe will make you fall in love for sure! We won’t be surprised to hear in the comment section if you found yourself licking your fingers and eagerly wishing for the last piece on the table.
Feel free to let us know that you’ve tried this yummy snack, or that you’re going to prepare this flavorsome cauliflower recipe for your loved ones. Let us know what they think!
Taste-wise, cauliflower is an absolutely fabulous choice. Let’s find out its nutritional value!
- Cauliflower is super rich in fiber. As a result, it is good for your digestive tract. It promotes healthy bacteria in the gut that helps in reducing inflammation and also prevents constipation.
- It is also rich in antioxidants, especially in isothiocyanates and glucosinolates. These two antioxidants are particularly known for reducing cancer. These not just reduce inflammation but also kill cancerous cells.
- Because cauliflower is low in calories, it also aids in weight loss. Furthermore, eating cauliflower also makes you feel fuller for longer.
- It is also high in water. As a result, it airs in weight loss and helps you stay hydrated all day.
- It is also rich in a compound known as choline. This helps in the development of the brain and produces more neurotransmitters. As a result, it helps to keep your nervous system healthy.
How To Use An Air Fryer?
An air fryer is similar in concept to a convection oven. It cooks your food with very hot dry air, which makes the outer surface nice and crispy, similar to pan or deep frying.
Because most air fried foods can be made with little or no oil, it can make foods that are usually filled with grease quite a lot healthier. It is also very quick, with most recipes requiring under ten minutes, and most models are very easy to clean up.
My recommendations for success in your air frying endeavors is to lightly spray foods with cooking oil spray, place in a basket well-spaced apart (so that the air that cooks the food can flow freely), and shake the basket occasionally to shift the food and allow it to be cooked evenly.
Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
Have you ever dreamed of cooking a super yummy food with 4-5 ingredients that everyone usually has in their pantries in no time? If yes, then we have got something special for you.
One of the reasons everyone loves this snack so much, is that this air-fried cauliflower tastes fantastic. Try it dipped in BBQ Sauce or Vegan Ranch, and let us know what you think.
It only takes less than 15 minutes to get this recipe on the table. Let’s unveil what’s included in this delicious crispy recipe!
- Cauliflower – A medium cauliflower is great for this recipe. Make sure to use your head of cauliflower shortly after purchasing it, to avoid it going moldy.
- Olive oil – This helps the florets to get crispy and golden.
- Garlic Powder – I love garlic and it to nearly everything savory. It’s a great seasoning to add without also adding sodium.
- Paprika – I love adding paprika to baked snacks for wonderful color.
- Nutritional Yeast Flakes – My favorite seasoning to add for savory depth.
- Sea Salt
Tips For Air Fried Cauliflower
We have got some secret tips and tricks to make your cooking journey more enjoyable:
- Make sure to wash the cauliflower one day before trying this recipe, so it dries well.
- Cook the small florets in a single layer for getting the crispier flavor.
- If you don’t serve immediately, place the cauliflower back in the air fryer together for 2-4 minutes to heat before serving.
- Add a little cornstarch when seasoning for more crispiness.
How To Air Fry Cauliflower?
- Cut cauliflower into florets: The key ingredient, fresh or frozen cauliflower, will be air fried to get a perfect mouth-watering bite. Cut the cauliflower into evenly-sized florets for thorough air frying, and wash and drain. Dry the cauliflower florets, using a clean towel.
- Seasoning: Combine olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, nutritional yeast flakes, and salt in a small bowl, making sure to coat every floret. Try out some different seasonings such as Italian Seasoning, Creole Seasoning, or Jerk Seasoning. We assure you that you will not regret trying these fantastic seasonings.
- Arrange air fryer: Air fryers are so easily usable, and cook very quickly when compared with a typical oven. Don’t miss out on this fantastic cooking partner! You can use a tray or a single layer in the basket of an air fryer. Preheat your air fryer to 375 °F.
- Cook the cauliflower: Place the cauliflower in the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes, until it is slightly browned or tender when poked with a fork.
- Add optional toppings: You can also top your cauliflower after cooking with drizzled lemon juice, fresh parsley, Vegan Parmesan, toasted pine nuts, pesto, or other tangy sauces.
How To Make Cauliflower Without An Air Fryer?
YES, you can easily cook this amazing side dish in the oven. Just bake the cauliflower on a sheet pan at 375° Fahrenheit for 14-20 minutes.
It may not be as crispy as it would be in the air fryer, but it will be just as delicious.
If you enjoyed this post and would love to see more, join me on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook & Twitter!
Get discounted copies of my cookbook here.
Also please leave a star rating ;-)
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
Join our Facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips, etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends to Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- Categories: Gluten-Free, Vegan
- Courses: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Energy: 70 kcal / 293 kJ
- Fat: 8 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Carbs: 4 g
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- For: 4 servings
- 1 medium cauliflower, (one pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- The key ingredient, fresh or frozen cauliflower, will be air fried to get a perfect mouth-watering bite. Cut the cauliflower into evenly-sized florets for thorough air frying, and wash and drain. Dry the cauliflower florets, using a clean towel.
- Combine olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, nutritional yeast flakes, and salt in a small bowl, making sure to coat every floret. Try out some different seasonings such as Italian Seasoning, Creole Seasoning, or Jerk Seasoning. We assure you that you will not regret trying these fantastic seasonings.
- Air fryers are so easily usable, and cook very quickly when compared with a typical oven. Don't miss out on this fantastic cooking partner! You can use a tray or a single layer in the basket of an air fryer. Preheat your air fryer to 375 °F.
- Place the cauliflower in the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes, until it is slightly browned or tender when poked with a fork.
- You can also top your cauliflower after cooking with drizzled lemon juice, fresh parsley, Vegan Parmesan, toasted pine nuts, pesto, or other tangy sauces.
This was so tasty, thank you!
Kelly, I’m so happy you enjoyed it. Thank you for your feedback.