FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS, SCROLL TO SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END. BUT BEFORE YOU SCROLL CHECK IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BLURB.
Most readers know how to make vegan cashew parmesan cheese using a food processor or spice/coffee grinder, but I am here to save you time in the kitchen!
No need to be cleaning up your food processor with my easy to make almond flour parmesan cheese recipe. You just mix and store your parmesan in a closed container and refrigerate up to 1 month.
Also, check out my amazing Vegan Cheddar Cheese recipe.
What Is Vegan Parmesan Cheese Made Out Of?
Vegan parmesan is made out of 5 simple Ingredients:
- Almond Flour - blanched almond flour gives a great texture to your parmesan cheese, almond has three times more fiber than cashews. Almonds are higher in unsaturated fats and lower in saturated fats than cashews. Richer in calcium (6 times), almond is one of the best sources of Vitamin E.
- Nutritional Yeast Flakes - Nutritional yeast gives vegan parmesan its cheesy taste, it is a great source of Vitamin B12 for vegans. It is a deactivated yeast. If you like finer grade yeast flakes, purchase nutritional yeast flakes in powdered form instead of the flakes.
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
What Can I Use Parmesan Cheese For?
No need to buy storebought parmesan like Violife or Go Veggie vegan parmesan anymore, now you can make your own amazing homemade version that tastes absolutely delicious. Below are 10 uses for parmesan cheese:
- Use to flavor steamed vegetables.
- Use to flavor pasta dishes.
- Add parmesan cheese to your tomato sauce.
- Add it to your pesto sauce.
- Add to vegetable broth.
- Add to soups and stews.
- Add to roast vegetables.
- Topping for your vegan pizza.
- Add to salads.
- Top vegan Mac and cheese.
- Mix with extra-virgin olive oil and salt to taste to make a bread dip.
- Add to your vegan popcorn.
How To Make Vegan Parmesan?
It is so easy to prepare, mix almond flour, nutritional yeast flakes, onion powder, garlic powder and salt in a bowl. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 1 month.
Other Delicious Recipes To Try:
- Vegan Rasta Pasta
- Sundried Tomato Pesto Pasta
- Easy Vegan Rotini Pasta Recipe
- Sweet Potato Mac And Cheese
- Instant Pot Chili Mac And Cheese
Join our new Facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- 15 kcal / 63 kJ
- 0 g
- 1 g
- 2 g
- 5 min
- Ready in:
- 5 min
Mix almond flour, nutritional yeast flakes, onion powder, garlic powder and salt in a bowl. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 1 month.
- I bought my almond flour from the buyers club, it is also sold in health food stores or online on Amazon.
- This recipe has been around from ever since I became vegan, over 21 years ago. I just adapt it to use almonds instead of cashews.