Enjoy the yummy goodness of Oven Baked Potato Wedges without all the fat you find in the fried ones. Make these easy homemade potato wedges that are crispy and taste exceptionally good without the guilt!
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS, SCROLL TO SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END. BUT BEFORE YOU SCROLL CHECK IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BLURB.
How To Make Oven Baked Potato Wedges
To cut potatoes in wedges:
- First cut the potato into half lengthwise.
- Cut one-half into half lengthwise, then each half into halves.
- Repeat with the other half of the potato.
Go on and leave the skin on so you can receive the added nutritional benefits of vitamin B6, Vitamin C, iron, calcium, zinc, copper, and fiber.
Place wedges in a large bowl or resealable bag toss to coat Arrange potato wedges on a greased baking sheet (I used parchment paper to line sheet). Bake for 45 minutes, turning halfway or until golden brown. Garnish with parsley and serve with ketchup.
What Are The Seasonings For Oven Baked Potato Wedges?
Nutritional Yeast Flakes
What is nutritional yeast flakes? Nutritional yeast flakes are deactivated yeast, a yellow powder or flakes similar in appearance to cornmeal.
Found in the bulk sections of many health food stores and is popular with vegans/vegetarians to use in recipes for a creamy, nutty or cheesy taste.
It is also popular as a source of protein and B vitamins especially Vitamin B12. I especially like it to make vegan cheese sauces, gravies, soups and popcorn.
Other Delicious Recipes To Serve Potato Wedges:
Also please leave a star rating ;-)
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
Join our new facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips, etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes With Love.
- Energy: 203 kcal / 849 kJ
- Fat: 6 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Carbs: 35 g
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 45 min
- Ready in: 1 h
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Scrub and wash potatoes, cut potatoes (including skin) into wedges by cutting each one in half lengthwise, then cutting each half into four wedges, having a total of 8 wedges per potatoes.
- Place wedges in a large bowl or resealable bag. Add olive oil, garlic, and seasonings, toss to coat. Arrange potato wedges on a greased baking sheet (I used parchment paper to line sheet). Bake for 45 minutes, turning halfway or until golden brown. Garnish with parsley and serve with ketchup.