FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS, SCROLL TO SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END. BUT BEFORE YOU SCROLL CHECK IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BLURB.
I love to serve brussels sprouts during the holidays and they are always a favorite side dish with my family and guests, like my Brussel Sprouts Gratin and my Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes.
Oven roasted brussels sprouts are the best, they have a naturally sweetened flavor with a delicious crispy edge. Adding maple syrup for extra sweetness and a little lemon juice is such a fabulous balanced dish.
Brussel Sprouts are very nutrient dense vegetables, members of the cruciferous vegetables, they provide antioxidants and strengthen the immune system.
How To Roast Brussels Sprouts?
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove outer leaves that are yellow, cut stems and slice in halves.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, garlic, maple syrup. lemon juice and salt,
- Spread Brussels sprouts in a single layer on baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes turning halfway.
Calories In Roasted Brussels Sprouts
There are only 95 calories per serving of this roasted brussels sprouts, that is definitely something to celebrate, that will leave plenty room for a slice of amazing sweet potato pie.
Other Delicious Holiday Recipes To Try:
Join our new facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips etc., from our members.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Trim off tough ends and discard out leaves that are yellow. Cut in halves.
- Place brussels sprouts in a bowl and toss with olive oil, minced garlic, maple syrup, lemon juice and salt.
- Spread seasoned Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes turning halfway.