Drinking green smoothies ensure that you consume more nutrients and live enzymes in a meal than you may eat for days.
The taste of the fruits is more dominant, making it a great way to get your children to consume more vegetables.
How To Make A Green Detox Smoothie
Using a high-speed blender, such as Blendtec or Vitamix, ensures that the smoothie is liquefied, making it way easier to digest. Place all the ingredients in the blender and process until smooth and creamy.
Green smoothies are an excellent part of a weight loss program, they are low in fat, high in fiber, water, and nutrients, and can easily replace a meal.
They keep you satisfied because they are high in fiber and they also boost energy. They are quick and easy to prepare and can be stored in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for two days.
Here are the reasons why my Green Smoothie Detox is so great because it contains the following:
- Almond milk is low in fat but high in protein, it contains calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc.
- Spinach or Kale – Leafy greens lowers the risk of heart disease, cancer. They are high in fiber, calcium, Vitamin C, folic acid, and magnesium. Increase intake of fiber helps with weight loss
- Pineapple is one of the healthiest foods, it contains bromelain, a digestive enzyme that is key to weight loss, it also is high in antioxidants including Vitamin C which is important for maintaining a strong immune system, reducing the risk of cancer and fine line and wrinkles.
- Bananas are high in fiber, so they aid in weight loss as well.
- Avocado contains a lot of minerals and vitamins, it helps promote weight loss and reduce cholesterol and it helps to make your smoothie extra creamy/.
- Ginger- Anti-inflammatory, soothes the stomach and boosts the immune system
Other Green Smoothie Recipes To Try
- Energy: 282 kcal / 1179 kJ
- Fat: 11 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Carbs: 45 g
- Preparation: 10 min
- Ready in: 10 min
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately with crushed ice