TI have been making lots of delicious salads lately and I wanted to change the salad dressing up, some of the salads I made were, Quinoa Salad With Artichokes, Roasted Sweet Potato Broccoli, Air Fryer Falafel Salad.
Vegan Tarragon Salad Dressing
It is summertime and I know a lot of my readers might have tarragon in their garden as I do and might be wondering what recipes can they make with tarragon. I have been using mine for tea but today I decided to make this super easy and delicious salad dressing that only has 6 ingredients.
Tarragon Salad Dressing Ingredients
- Cashew – I used raw cashews but you can use sunflower seeds if you are allergic to nuts.
- Water – I used filtered water.
- Tarragon – I used fresh tarragon but you can use about 1 tablespoon dried tarragon.
- Lemon Juice – can substitute with lime juice.
- Nutritional Yeast Flakes – can be found at health food stores or online.
- Garlic – one clove or more if you are a garlic lover.
- Salt – to taste, I love Himalayan Pink Salt.
How To Make Creamy Tarragon Salad Dressing?
I added the ingredients for the salad dressing in my high-speed blender. The most popular high-speed blenders are Blendtec and Vitamix. If you use a high-speed blender, you don’t need to soak your cashews, you just rinse them and add to your blender.
To make the dressing, add cashews, water, tarragon, lemon juice, nutritional yeast flakes, garlic, and salt in the blender and process until smooth and creamy.
Drizzle over salad and enjoy!
What Other Salad Dressings To Prepare?
- Creamy Asian Salad Dressing
- Vegan Ranch Salad Dressing
- Thousand Island Salad Dressing
- Coconut Chia Salad Dressing
- Vegan Blue Cheese Dressing
Get discounted copies of my cookbook Here.
Also please leave a star rating ;-)
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
Join our Facebook groups, sharing lots of delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes, health tips, etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends Gluten-Free and Vegan For Beginners and Vegan Recipes
- Add cashews, water, tarragon, lemon juice, nutritional yeast flakes, garlic, and salt in the blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle over salad and enjoy!