This Easy Scrambled Tofu Recipe is delicious and chock full of flavor. A quick and easy recipe that is perfect for customizing!
I decided to share my easy recipe for scrambled tofu that is perfect for beginners. It is high in protein and perfect breakfast for those who are looking for an alternative to eggs.
I made it so simple, you can add your favorite veggies to the recipe. Spinach, bell pepper, mushroom, tomato, kale, black beans are delicious additions. Here are more savory breakfast alternatives, Scrambled Tofu Breakfast Recipe – Mexican Style, Mexican Quinoa Breakfast Bowl and Vegan Ackee (Gluten-Free).
For: 4 servings
- Place tofu in a large bowl, mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Stir in nutritional yeast, onion powder, garlic powder, turmeric and salt. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add seasoned tofu and cook stirring until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sesame oil,
- Delicious served with baked potatoes, tortilla, bread.