Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes are so delicious, they are easy to prepare with great flavors. Garlic and lemon with juicy ripe tomatoes and crunchy-tender asparagus!
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS, SCROLL TO SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END. BUT BEFORE YOU SCROLL CHECK IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BLURB.
We love to eat oven-roasted asparagus in our home and now is the perfect time to eat them while they are in season. My hubby came home with 3 pounds and I couldn’t resist preparing some. I found this recipe on Taste of Home and decided to modify it.
Roasting vegetables really enhance their flavors, and it is a great way for children to eat them. Check out my Roasted Cabbage Steaks, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, and Broccoli Salad and my Cauliflower Nuggets.
Ingredients For Oven Roasted Asparagus
How To Roast Asparagus In The Oven
- For this oven-roasted asparagus recipe, trim the asparagus to remove tough ends and cut cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Toss with olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, nutritional yeast flakes, and salt. Add extra lemon slices.
- Place asparagus, tomatoes in a single layer on a prepared baking sheet.
- Oven roast asparagus 400 for 20 minutes. You may omit the nutritional yeast flakes, it’s a cheese alternative that contains B vitamins.
Tips For Roasting Asparagus
- To store fresh asparagus, place them standing in a glass jar with 1-2 inches cold water in the refrigerator.
- Trim the woody ends of the asparagus for a tender and juicy finished asparagus.
- To trim the ends you can use a sharp knife or just holds both ends of asparagus and bend to snap. It will break in just the right place.
Other Roasted Veggie Recipes To Try
- Roasted Kabocha Squash
- Roasted Radicchio And Butternut Squash Salad
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Sweet Potatoes
Need some encouragement on your Healthier Steps journey?
Join our new facebook group, sharing lots of delicious vegan recipes, health tips, etc., from our members. Please join us and invite your friends at Vegan Recipes With Love!
- Preheat oven 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place asparagus, and cherry tomatoes into a large bowl. Toss with olive oil.
- Add garlic, lemon juice. nutritional yeast flakes, salt and lemon slices and toss to combine.
- Spread onto baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 20 minutes. or until asparagus are tender. Serve immediately.