These amazingly delicious Strawberry Protein Pancakes are the perfect breakfast treat. They are made with sweet and juicy fresh strawberries.
These amazingly delicious Strawberry Protein Pancakes are the perfect breakfast treat. They are made with sweet and juicy fresh strawberries. As plant-based eaters, I'm always looking for ways to add an extra boost of protein to our diet. So I decided to add Silk® Vanilla Protein & Nutmilk Almond Cashewmilk & Pea Protein, to my pancakes instead of regular Silk almond milk. I get my Silk® Vanilla Protein &Nutmilk from Walmart
It is also delicious in smoothies (so yummy!) in recipes, over cereal or straight from a glass. You can get more recipe ideas HERE!
If you are looking for high protein non-dairy milk alternatives then Silk® 2g Sugar Protein & Nutmilk Almond Cashewmilk & Pea Protein and Silk® Vanilla Protein & Nutmilk Almond Cashewmilk & Pea Protein are just for you!
They are free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg and MSG. They are also packed with 10 grams of protein per serving from 100% peas. They are verified Non-GMO with no artificial colors or flavors. They are so delicious with the goodness of almonds, creaminess of cashews and thickness of pea protein. They are absolutely addictive, just can't get enough of them. Silk®brand just has the most amazing products!
How To Make Strawberry Protein Pancakes
- Combine oat flour and sorghum flour in a large bowl.
- Add ground flax seeds, a little baking powder, salt.
- Stir Vanilla Protein & Nutmilk Almond Cashewmilk & Pea Protein and maple syrup into dry mixture.
- Cook spoonfuls of batter on preheated non-stick skillet adding sliced strawberries on top of the batter.
- Serve with maple syrup!
This was one of the best pancakes I have ever eaten. They were so delicious and our entire family enjoyed them.
- 148 kcal / 619 kJ
- 10 min
- 12 min
- Ready in:
- 22 min
- In a large bowl add oat flour, sorghum flour, ground flax seeds, baking powder, and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Stir in Vanilla Protein Nutmilk Almond Cashewmilki and maple syrup, mix to form a smooth batter. May add a little extra non-dairy milk.
- Heat large non-stick pan on medium-high heat, you may add a little coconut oil if you want. Add a spoonful of batter and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add sliced strawberries, flip pancakes and cook for another 2-3 minutes making sure not to burn. Repeat with remaining batter.
Come and join our informative, supportive, inspiring facebook group VEGAN RECIPES WITH LOVE to help you stay motivated on your journey. Our members share lots of recipes, health benefits of foods and tips! Bring your friends too…